- This trip starts in Cairo on Day 1 at 4.00pm. This allows time to explore Khan al-Khalili bazaar with your Leader after the meeting.
- A single supplement is available if you’d prefer not to share a room on this trip. The single supplement excludes Day 5 (Nile Felucca) where you will be in shared accommodation, and is subject to availability. Please speak to your booking agent for further information.
- This trip finishes upon arrival in Cairo on Day 8. Please do not book any flights until after 3.00pm this evening in case there are delays
- There are two overnight trains on this itinerary. You will share two-berth air-conditioned cabins, with all bedding provided. Western-style toilets are located in each carriage, but we recommend bringing additional toilet paper. Keep in mind train cleanliness may not be to the same standards you are accustomed to. An included dinner and breakfast are served on board. You may want to purchase something extra to eat, particularly if you're a vegetarian as only a single type of meal is served for dinner, which always includes meat. In rare circumstances you may be paired in your cabin with a group member of the opposite sex, depending on the group configuration. On other rare occasions, you might be sharing with another traveller of the same sex who may not be part of our group.
- We recommend that you check your government's advice for their latest information on travelling in Egypt before your departure and ensure that your travel insurance covers you for all areas of your itinerary.